PART OF 200 YEARS SUCCESSFUL GERMAN SHIPPING BUSINESS
Lydia Mar (Manila) Inc. is a Crewing agency in Manila, Philippines.
The company provides competent crew members both Officers and Ratings of high standard and qualification to its various principals for more than 50 ships. To mention some of LMM’s customers are Germany, Greece, Great Britain, Lebanon and Denmark.
As a result of growth and expansion, Lydia Mar (Manila) Inc. is continuously hiring new applicants while sustaining its existing pool of rehires.
Lydia Mar (Manila) was established in 1990. The company is licensed to operate as approved by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
Today, the company caters to the crewing needs of its principals onboard modern bulk carriers, container ships, heavy lifts and multi-purpose ships. To date, vessels manned are increasing with more new buildings to come in the succeeding months.
• In 1988, Lydiamar Shipping CO. S.A. had a need to open a branch in Manila to respond to the increasing demand for qualified Filipino seamen.
• In year 1990, they decided to set-up its own office in the Philippines which was ever since the main source for seamen. Lydiamar was then serviced by Philimare Shipping & Equipment Supply.
• LM (Manila) who had several years of steadfast relationship to its principals and with reputable stand in the manning industry was chosen to be their affiliate.
• August Bolten, which is owned by Aug. Bolten Wm. Miller’s Nachfolger (GmbH & Co.) KG, in Hamburg, Germany has its affiliates and one of them is Lydia Mar Shipping CO. S.A., a ship management company in Athens, Greece
• The company commenced its operation in Manila in 1990 as a single proprietorship. Its scope of activities was to render professional crew supply services according to German principal standards and subsequently to the international shipping community.
• In July 1995, after having been firmly established in the industry as professional crew supplier, the company elevated its status from single proprietorship to a corporation. Named as Lydiamar (Manila) Incorporated, the company maintained its standard and supplied crew to the international shipping industry.
Lydia Mar (Manila) Inc. has been in the industry for 20 years. Its anniversary is every 6th of July. The company is currently run by its President and well supported by its Board of Directors. The Operations Head himself is responsible for the company’s daily operational business. The company is supported with a lean yet efficient manpower composed of Crewing, Accounting, Processing, Technical and IT Department.
The company adheres to the following policies:
no placement fee
no fees charged to all applicants
no relative / recommendation required
no US Visa pre-requisite
no maritime colleges restriction
Lydia Mar (Manila) Inc. offers the services as follows:
Job security and career planning
Mandatory social contributions paid by employer (SSS & Philhealth)
Crew / family mail
Recommendation of a relative